TU Delft / Education & Student Affairs
Jaffalaan 9a (Building 30A)
2628 BX DELFT
Every weekday from 09h00 till 17h00.
T: +31 (0)15 27 88004
Support during your study
The Student Counsellors from Career & Counselling Services are available to assist all TU Delft Students. We offer a broad range of services to assist you. You can make an individual appointment with one of our team if you would like to know more about:
- Support for students belonging to a special group, such as top sports people, foreign students, people with a temporary physical or psychological issue, studying with a disability or chronic illness
- Rules relating to your study, such as enrolling or unenrolling, study grants or financial support
- Resolving personal barriers in your studies
- Submitting a complaint via the Central Complaints Desk for students
Advice sessions with the Central Student Counsellors are offered free of charge to TU Delft students. All matters will be treated in full confidentiality. Where necessary, we will put you into contact with other advisers or counsellors within or outside of the university.
Central Student Counsellors
Suze-Anne van Geffen
- Every Monday to Thursday between 12.30 - 13.30 hours the student counsellors have walk-in consulting hours.
Training courses and workshops
We offer a range of training courses and workshops on subjects such as timemanagement, faster studying, or participate in a Study Buddy project.
Click here for an overview and registration for our workshops. Interested to know what we offer in the upcoming month: see our Monthly flyer (PDF).