Reading Support

Financial Advice - John...

More information

RAS Form

Through this form, financial support (RAS) can be requested in case of medical conditions or unexpected study delays.


Information about financial aid

Financial Arrangements

The (financial) regulations that TU Delft students can apply in the event of special circumstances arise from the national laws and regulations, such as the Higher Education and Scientific Research Act and the Student Financing Act. For more information see below.

Study funding and function limitation

For students with a disability, there are special regulations in the field of study funding:

Graduation Support Students (RAS) Regulations TU Delft

For students who have graduated by virtue of the circumstances mentioned in the Act of Higher Education and Research, TU Delft has drawn up the Regulations for Graduation Support Students. To submit an application for the RAS, contact the study adviser, see:














© 2018 TU Delft