In case of emergency

Referring a Student?


Academic counsellors, teaching staff, thesis, PDEng and PhD supervisors, student doctors, general practitioners and other aid workers within and outside the TU Delft who want to refer a student/PhD/PDEng candidate with psychological problems, must use this referral form.

You can consult us by mail or by phone.

Making an appointment with the psychologists

Before you register for individual consultation, we ask that you conduct the QuickScan below. If one or more of the following statements reflect your current situation, it may be advisable to register with the psychologists. Please use the registration form.


  • One or more of the (psychological) problems described here reflect my current situation
  • Those around me are unable to help me with my problem/problems
  • I do not want to be a burden to those around me
  • I need more than practical tips alone in order to tackle the problem(s)
  • I have already seen the academic counsellor and/or central student counsellor
  • I have attended a Smartstudie course
  • I have received treatment or support elsewhere
  • I recently visited my general practitioner and/or am using medication











© 2018 TU Delft